If you have an online casino or are contemplating applying for a casino merchant account, now is the best time to do it. — According to statistics it has been forecast that the earnings for gambling merchant accounts will double by 2024 as it was in 2017. This means that from 45.8 bn dollars to a staggering 94.4 bn dollars.
This is clearly a lucrative business and one that should make your online casino merchant account thrilled to know.
There are reasons for this increase. Besides the Covid-19 threat against social gatherings in which casinos were not operational, and which offered gamblers the chance to try online gambling, there are other phenomenal benefits to gambling online.
Your customer’s benefits with your online casino account
The most important aspect for most gamblers is to feel comfortable, relaxed and safe. They need a secure environment because most people, though they all want to win, go to the casino to ‘get away’ for a while.
Now, if the physical buildings of casinos are taking away this tranquillity, it is very likely that players will find the great benefits of using online casino merchants as their best option.
Here’s why: —
- Convenience – there’s nothing like convenience when it comes to any customer. Make it easier and you will have repeat business. No one likes a hassle. To be in your home and to buy chips easily and seamlessly is key.
- Safety – to be in the safety of your own home, with the comfort of your own space, gives your customer the peace and comfort to carry on playing.
- Currencies – no casinos pay in all currencies; but online casinos, with virtual pay-outs, can pay in any currency.
- Language – to gain more customers, worldwide, having your online casino offer services in the language of the customer will widen your business scope for your online casino business.
- Unable/illness – if a player is sick or unable to go to the casino, an online casino is the best (and only) option. This brings in revenue when physical casinos never will.
Your online casino account benefits
Actual casinos, that is, brick and mortar buildings, have overheads that are immensely greater than what an online casino merchant has. The former must pay for many employees, manage beverages, kitchens, manual machinery work and cleaning, to mention a few.
The pay-outs, if logic is to speak, can therefore not be as high as an online casino can be. This is a massive benefit for online casinos and one that will attract many gaming players.
Another interesting fact is that recent statistics show that 62% of people use their debit and debit cards as well as bank transfers for purchases, whereas cash sits only at 26%, with cheques and ‘other’ methods standing at a poor 12%.
With this large share of the market using virtual payment methods, it is a no-brainer that online casino merchants ought to invest in secure online payment methods and gateways, which iPayTotal has ready to offer, what with its well-formed relationships with offshore acquiring banks.
Finally, were you aware that on a daily basis, online gambling in the US alone is making a revenue of $19 million? This is per day. Your online merchant account can surely do with a piece of that pie. Just apply therefore for a merchant account and let iPayTotal guide you along the way.
It’s time to ensure your online casino is ready
With top-of-the-range anti-fraud protection, iPayTotal offers, as part of the package in acquiring an online casino merchant account, a guarantee that your customers’ needs are met, giving them the security to do online purchases without feeling concerned about fraud.
You will also be able to process card payments, making it easier and convenient for your customers – another way to improve what customers want most.
Join a partner who can really help your online casino business become a merchant, ready to make greater profits by gaining more customers—something your company set out to achieve from the beginning.