A VPOS is similar to a standard credit card terminal often seen at a petrol service station, except that a Virtual Terminal uses a computer and a secure Internet connection instead of separate hardware and a phone line to process the payments.
If your business receives orders by physical mail, email or telephone, you can still process your transactions by enabling the Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO) feature. This allows you to process transactions on your virtual POS card terminal without the cardholder and their card being present in your place of business.
Virtual Terminal (MO/TO) Benefits
- Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
- Real time processing for Mail Order / Telephone Order.
- The Virtual Terminal is accessible from any computer or mobile devices.
- Multiple users can access the Virtual Terminal at the same time.
- NO extra hardware is required.
- NO any integration is necessary.
Process Mail / Telephone orders securely from wherever you are
The iPayTotal Virtual Terminal is a secure online portal where you can easily and safely process payments through any gadget that has an internet connection, wherever you may be!
The Virtual Terminal is intended for Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO) businesses, however in fact is perfect for any merchant that necessities to securely process ad-hoc payments.
With no advancement or Integration required, It is an extraordinary, cost effective method for accepting payments and enables you to stay in control for which orders you acknowledge and when you acknowledge them.
Secure payment portal works across any device with a web browser,Our PCI compliant, SSL protected payment portal is completely responsive, which means it scales perfectly to any device, whether it be a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Transform your current smartphone or tablet into a portable credit card processing device, with the requirement for any additional hardware. Payments are screened by our anti-fraud engine and unless suspicious or high value, generally approved on the spot.
How do MOTO payments work?
Quick, secure, and easy to use, virtual terminals are designed to make entrepreneurs’ lives simpler thus utilizing them will be straightforward and simple to get a handle on. All you have to begin is internet access and the virtual terminal can be accessed using a laptop, mobile, tablet or desktop computer. Here’s the manner by which it works:
- Retailer sign into virtual terminal online by means of a tablet, laptop, mobile,PC or computer.
- The client’s name, address, email address and card details are keyed in.
- The transaction is submitted to the customer’s bank for authorization.
- Once approved, confirmation is received, and the customer will get a receipt by means of email.
- Much like payments processed via a credit card reader, the retailer will, for the most part, get the payment into its account within a few working days.
What are the benefits of MOTO payments for small businesses?
The fact that you can process payments remotely conveys several benefits to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Provides your customers a quick, secure and professional way to pay for goods and services.
- Simple to set up, all you have to get to a virtual terminal is an internet connection and a laptop, mobile or tablet device.
- Set up can be done within just a few days.
- Enables you to reach out to a broader customer base.
- Streamlined payment processing implies you have more opportunity to spend on other aspects of your business.
- Multi-user access means other employees can get to the virtual terminal from multiple locations.
- Full technical support 24/7.
- Extra payment protection via the latest fraud detection and security checks provides you and your customers with peace of mind.
- Access to online payment reports provides you with a wealth of useful data to monitor sales.
- Accept payments from all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and American Express
Our all-in-one service virtual POS merchant card credit processing service for MOTO merchants includes a direct merchant account (MID) with one of the reputable EU/UK or international acquiring banks, access to Virtual Terminal (VPOS), optional API integration with an award-winning gateway and real-time reporting tools.
Virtual POS terminal card payments are often considered high risk, and thus we make sure your transactions are safe and secure, by providing our award-winning secure VPOS gateway and chargeback protection suite.
Direct MID with one of the 30+ banks, PSPs in EU/UK or internationally.
Web or standalone VPOS application for fast manual transaction processing.
Dedicated agent from iPaytotal for faster approval and an ongoing support.
ALL-IN-ONE MOTO SERVICE
- Web or Windows-based Virtual Terminal application
- Premium EU/UK acquiring banks
- Visa/MC rates as low as 0.95%
- Interchange++ pricing
- High risk & startups accepted
- Award winning PCI-compliant gateway
- Optional Server-2-Server API integration
- 150+ currencies Multi-Currency Processing
- Real-time reporting tools