Tag Archives for Payment Gateway

Friendly Fraud vs. Chargeback Fraud

Friendly Fraud vs. Chargeback Fraud

As per the estimates, credit card fraud and identity break-in are not as general as we fear. Among all the fraud-related cases of chargeback, only around 30% are true fraud cases. The rest 70% or…
B2B Payment Processing

B2B Payment Processing – How Do B2B Payments Work?

If you are at the helm of a business-to-business (B2B) company, payment processing may not be at the top of your list of concerns because there is a traditional way of invoicing clients and waiting…
online payments

The Difference between Payment Processor, Payment Gateway & Merchant Account

Merchants who aspire to sell online must be able to understand the e-commerce basics to equip them with the right knowledge that will serve as a guide in setting up the online business. E-commerce refers…